Execution deadline in working days
The unemployed with the relevant education
State Employment Agency supports those who want to start a business or become self-employed - providing advisory and financial supportive measures that help unemployed persons with prior preparation and orientation in the performance of commercial activities to commence a commercial activity or self-employment and field for at least two years.
If you can become part of the State Employment Agency registered unemployed person who (it is necessary to produce supporting documents):
• acquired vocational secondary education or higher education business, business management or other field equivalent thereof or in the field in which it is planned to commence commercial activities or self-employment;
• learned professional education programs that ensure the necessary knowledge in the field of business administration or in the field in which it is planned to commence commercial activities or self-employment;
• acquired vocational secondary education or higher education and non-formal educational programmes (not less than 120 academic hours) with business administration in a related field.
During the event will receive the necessary assistance and support of commercial activities or self-employment or consultation business plan preparation and development (consultations 20 6 weeks) and, if an expert selected agency will provide a positive opinion about your business plan and the viability of the State Employment Agency support, you will receive:
• consultation on the implementation of the business plan in the first self-employment or commercial activities (20 consultations);
• business grants for the implementation of the business plan – EUR 2845,74 with the statement of estimates in accordance with the approved business plan;
• monthly grants to the early stages of the implementation of the measure (the first six months) - the national minimum salary per annum.
Further to meet the opportunities offered by our house 'wages www.nva.gov.lv under "Events in the business and self-employment."
You can ask questions in person. The NVA employees within the framework of their competence shall be responsible for or diverted to appropriate specialist they receive a response. The presentation of: - personal identification document - the original (Passport) or identity card or identification card - eID.
Receipt of services
It is possible to receive onsite service.