Measures to Facilitate Start-up of Business Activities and Self-employment
The aim the measure is to provide consultative and financial support measures helping unemployed persons with the appropriate skills and motivation to start business activities or self-employment and successfully work in the chosen field at least 2 years.
SEA offers the measure to registered unemployed persons who comply with the following conditions (and can present the relevant documents):
- have received professional secondary or higher education specialising in entrepreneurship, business management or other corresponding field, or in a field where business activities or self-employment start-up is intended;
- have received professional education that ensures the required knowledge in the field of business managements or a field where business activities or self-employment start-up is intended;
- have received professional secondary or higher education and informal education (no less than 120 academic hours) in the field of business management.
While participating in the measure, the unemployed persons receive the required help and support for business activity or self-employment start-up:
- consultations on drafting and developing a business plan (20 consultations within 6 weeks time);
- and, if an expert appointed by the Agency has positively evaluated the sustainability of the particular business plan and the necessity of SEA support –
- consultations on implementing the business plan during the first year of business activities or self-employment (20 consultations);
- business subsidies for implementing the business plan – up to EUR 3000.00 depending on the approved budget estimate;
- monthly subsidies for early stages (first six months) of business plan implementation – the amount of national minimum monthly wage.
SEA appoints consultants and experts through procurement procedure.