The aim of the measure for prevention of unemployment "Support for regional mobility for employers" is to provide financial reimbursement of transport or rental costs for employers who provide transport for employees between their place of residence and their place of work or who provide accommodation.
Who can apply for mobility support
Employers must meet the following requirements:
- be a merchant - a natural person (sole trader) or a commercial company (partnership and limited company) entered in the commercial register;
- provide the employee with transport to and from the place of work or accommodation;
- the employment relationship has been established with an employee who was unemployed before the employment relationship began, and the employee has not previously been employed by the employer;
- the employment relationship with the employee is concluded for an indefinite period or for a period of not less than six months, and the employee's salary is at least the national minimum monthly wage but not more than three national minimum monthly wages;
- the employer has no tax debts at the date of application, including compulsory national social security contributions, totalling more than EUR 150 in any one country;
- no serious breaches of the conditions for the implementation of the SEA measures in the last year from the date of submission of the application;
- is eligible for de minimis aid.