Support services for employers in recruiting SEA clients with disabilities:
- Occupational therapist consultation and a one-off grant for the purchase of machinery and equipment, as well as the costs of making and purchasing technical aids up to EUR 1,000 for the adaptation of one workplace for a disabled client of the SEA;
- Grant for the compensation of a work supervisor It is granted in the amount of EUR 10 for each day of work for up to two months, or up to six months if the functional type of disability of the client is a mental disability.
How to apply for financial support?
- No later than one month after the start of the employment relationship with the disabled client, fill in the application form and submit it to the nearest SEA branch or send it electronically to the SEA branch e-mail if the application is signed with a secure electronic signature;
- The SEA branch examines the employers' application and decides to approve or refuse the employer's implementation of the measure, informing the employer accordingly. If the decision is positive, the SEA invites the employer to conclude a contract for financial support;
- The employer meets the requirements of the "Regulations of the Commission for Selection of Active Employment Measures Implementers of the Branches of the State Employment Agency".
Financial support is available for:
- merchants (except educational establishments whose main task is to implement educational programmes)
- self-employed persons
- associations (other than political parties) or foundations
- agricultural service cooperatives.
Grant for the compensation of a work supervisor is paid:
- for one month, if the disabled client has at least three months of work experience in the last 10 years or education in the relevant profession, or if the employment contract is for low-skilled work (elementary occupations according to the ninth main group of the Classification of Occupations);
- for two months if the disabled client has less than three months' work experience in the last 10 years and has no training in a relevant occupation;
- or up to six months if the functional type of disability of the client is a mental disorder.