The State Employment Agency (SEA) implements national policies to reduce unemployment and support the unemployed, jobseekers and people at risk of unemployment.
The Agency works with employers and partners to promote inclusive and sustainable employment.
Ensure the same high quality of service and personalised approach at all SEA customer service points.
Cooperation – We are open to a variety of interesting cooperation options and opportunities to better support and serve our customers.
Professionalism - We are results-oriented. We are knowledgeable and provide accurate information about the Agency's services that suit the client. We develop our competences and are open to new ideas, continuously enhancing the professional qualifications and competences of our employees.
Efficiency – We listen to our clients' proposals and offer individual and flexible service solutions. We inform the customer about the availability of services at a convenient time and place.
Responsibility - We are honest, we understand the consequences of our actions and we deliver on our promises. We explain our intentions and decisions.
- works for the country and in the public interest;
- understands your interests and is willing to help;
- carries out work with a positive attitude and develops their professional skills independently;
- ensures that you can recognize him or her by using an identification card or by prominently displaying their name;
- comply with the requirements laid down in laws and regulations;
- if the required service cannot be provided, gives the reasons for this.
- by calling the free information line +371 80200206;
- by calling the SEA branch phone;
- by writing to e-mail address email@example.com;
- using service “Application to an institution” on www.latvija.lv.
- by writing to the branch of the SEA with which you want to cooperate or to the SEA head office at 38 K. Valdemāra Street, Building 1, Riga, LV - 1010.
- at any branch of the SEA, regardless of where you live. Branch addresses are available on the SEA website under "Branch contacts".
Customer service hours:
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays from 09.00a.m. to 4:30p.m.
- Fridays from 09.00a.m. to 3:00p.m.
- On days before holidays until 2:00p.m.
You can express your opinion on the quality of services provided by the SEA:
- by sending a feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the email address of the branch you are working with;
- by sending a written reply to our postal address: 38 K. Valdemāra Street, Building 1, Riga, LV - 1010 or to the address of the branch in question;
- by submitting a feedback in person or by phone to any SEA unit.
FOR A SUCCESSFUL COOPERATION, WE ASK YOU TO:
- observe generally accepted standards of conduct;
- treat SEA employees with respect and encourage cooperation;
- comply with their obligations under laws and regulations
- assess the need for a support measure by the SEA to facilitate communication and interaction.