In order to acquire the status of a job-seeker, one shall carry out the following:
- applying may be accomplished using the online form "E-application for an institution – https://www.latvija.lv/epakalpojumi/ep155/apraksts;
- applying may be accomplished using the SEA self-service portal, where applicants may upload and register the application for acquiring the status of a job-seeker;
In order for the person's application for receipt of a job-seeker's status to be evaluated, the person must submit a written application in which, in addition to the request to be granted the status of a job seeker, the person indicates the following information:
- name, surname;
- personal identification No.;
- telephone, address, e-mail address or other means of communication;
- the person shall certify compliance with the conditions for obtaining the status of a job seeker specified in Article 15, Part 1 of the Unemployed and Jobseeker Support Act.