For publishing an free work place, the following information must be provided:
- Name and registration number of the employer;
- Field of operation;
- Work obligations;
- Address of the workplace;
- Number of free work places;
- Contact information of the employer.
The employer can announce free work places in the Agency branches in person, electronically or by phone or by self-registration in the CV/Vacancy portal.
The employer can choose the type of the available work place:
- open vacancy, if the employer allows the applicant to communicate directly with himself and agrees to the publication of vacancies, including the Agency’s CV and vacancy portal;
- closed vacancy, if the employer does not agree to publish information on the available work place, but wants to receive assistance from the Agency for selecting candidates.
Agency staff must carry out the recruitment of staff from the unemployed and job seekers at the employer's request in two ways:
- Agency staff carries out selection of the appropriate candidates and sends information on them to the employer for evaluation.
- Agency staff carries out selection of the appropriate candidates. After that, meetings of the employer and the unemployed are organized and the next selection stage takes place.
The employer can search for employees in other EU and EEA countries:
- By submitting the free work place in the EURES database. This information will be presented to the job seekers in the European Union, the European Economic Area and Switzerland;
- Use the EURES CV database for selecting and searching candidates;
- Receive direct support from the EURES consultant for attracting employees from other countries of the European Union or European Economic Area.