REACT-EU grant for reducing effects of crisis caused by Covid-19 pandemic
European Social Fund (ESF) project No. 22.214.171.124/15/I/001 "Support for education of the unemployed"
Purpose of the measure:
- giving the unemployed the opportunity to demonstrate the professional competences they have acquired during their lifetime and to obtain a nationally recognised professional qualification by passing a professional qualification examination;
- increase competitiveness and employability.
To apply for the measure:
- the unemployed person has undergone an assessment of professional competence, passed a qualification examination for the assessment of professional competence and obtained a certificate of professional competence issued by an accredited educational institution or an accredited examination centre to which the State Service for Quality in Education has delegated this task;
- the unemployed person has made payment for the service received, in accordance with the price list set out in the Annex to the Cabinet of Ministers Regulation No 791 of 10 September 2013 "Price list for paid services of vocational education institutions and examination centres";
- assessment of professional competences acquired outside formal education and payments for assessment of professional competences made while the person was unemployed;
- The unemployed person submits the application for reimbursement of the costs of the assessment of professional competence to the SEA branch within 10 working days after receipt of the document certifying the qualification;
- the unemployed person is not indebted to the SEA for the following activities organised by the SEA:
- implementing continuing vocational training and professional development education programmes for the unemployed;
- training for drivers of vehicles and tractors;
- non-formal education;
- vocational higher education for the unemployed;
- measures to start a business or self-employment;
- support for regional mobility.