Execution deadline in working days
Unemployed, job seekers, other persons (employed, pupils, etc.).
The NVA Daugavpils branch
The regional branch in Riga
For measures to limit THE distribution OF COVID-19, please contact the SEA branch via telephone or e-mail regarding access to the service.
Career counselling is intended for all (unemployed, job seekers and others) who have current career planning, job searches or career choices.
During the consultation, the following can be obtained:
• support for the selection of future professional careers and continued education;
• help in acquiring job search skills, drawing up a CV and a letter of motivation;
• information on the labour market, vacancies, labour market forecasts;
• support for establishing professional fitness, establishing a career plan;
• assistance in the selection of appropriate services of the State Employment Agency.
The NVA offers individual and group career counselling. In individual career counselling, the consultant helps the client identify his or her professional fitness, apply appropriate occupational alternatives, prepare for a job interview. In group career counselling, clients have the opportunity to better understand themselves and to receive information on the topics in the labour market, education and career development opportunities in Latvia, and to provide and receive support from the members of the group.
Detailed information is available on the https://www.nva.gov.lv/lv/karjeras website.
The career counselling shall take place after a previous recording by contacting the SEA branch.
Receipt of services
It is possible to receive a career counselling by taking a personal identification document with the SEA branch.