EURES advisers' aim is to help make your move to another country as smooth as possible by fully informing you beforehand. We provide information on a wide range of practical, legal and administrative questions.
By contacting EURES Latvia you can find out about:
- Job opportunities in Latvia
- Formalities regarding your entry and residence in the country
- Living and working conditions
- Information regarding taxation and social insurance for EU/EEA internal migrants
- Competent authorities in Latvia that can help you with your questions and problems
- Help provided to jobseekers by the public employment service of Latvia
- various other questions concerning free movement and relocation
- via e-mail email@example.com
- chat with a specific EURES adviser in person, by phone or via e-mail
Before you move to another European country it might be useful to contact your local EURES adviser.
Information about the EURES advisers in European countries ->>