Professional Further Education and Professional Vocational Development Programme Implementation for the Unemployed Using Coupon Method
The unemployed persons can receive coupons and participate in:
- professional further education programmes allowing to acquire professional qualification. After completing the particular programme the unemployed person is required to take an examination. After passing the examination, the unemployed person receives a professional qualification certificate;
- professional vocational development programmes allowing to improve the professional skills and acquire systematic abilities and knowledge suited to the changing labour market demand. After completing the vocational development programme, the unemployed person receives a professional development certificate.
To apply to professional further education and professional vocational development programmes, the unemployed person should comply with the following:
- has not previously acquired a professional qualification;
- the previously acquired professional qualification or experience is not demanded in labour market;
- the previously acquired professional qualification does not comply with the requirements of the particular profession, e.g. the person has not received a certificate that authorises the person to continue employment in the acquired profession in accordance with the normative acts;
- the professional abilities have been lost due to not working in the acquired profession for at least three years, or cannot continue employment in the acquired profession due to medical conditions.
Basic conditions for implementing coupon method for training:
- Fields of training and professions for unemployed person and job seeker training are determined by a commission established by the Ministry of Welfare in accordance with labour market demand and national economy development forecasts.
- Unemployed person may choose an education programme and establishment from the list of Fields of training and professions approved by the Ministry of Welfare.
- Unemployed person may choose a professional further education or professional vocational development programme and education establishment form the list of the professional further education or professional vocational development programmes offered by SEA, or choose the education establishment on thir own;
- Unemployed person receives a coupon for acquiring the chosen education programme.
- Unemployed persons with disability may acquire certain professional education programmes online.
- Training period is up to 8 months.
- During the training unemployed persons are provided with a monthly grant of 5.00 € for each training day.
- If the person resides more than 15km from the location where the training takes place and they have declared their residence there at least six months before, they may apply for regional mobility aid of up to 100€ to cover costs of commuting and rent.
In case the unemployed person ceases to participate in the training without justifiable reason, he/she is obliged to fully compensate to SEA the training cost and grant received during the training!
Unemployed person and job seeker training is co-financed within the framework of the EU Fund Operational Programme “Growth and Employment” 7.1.1. specific support objective “Improving Unemployed Person Qualification and Abilities in Accordance with Labour Market Demand”.